Subway surfer with ball dribble.
Subway surfer is a game where a player has to collect as many coins as possible while avoiding some obstacles. This by moving the figure on the screen from right to left.
My idea has the same concept: the player has to move the ball from right to left (sideways between two cones) while collecting as many coins as possible and avoiding all the obstacles. With this game players train their ball handling in an implicit way and learn to anticipate to the environment. The player does not know in advance which way to go and must therefore react to the situation, just as what they have to do in the match.
You can make the game more complex by going faster and using more obstacles. You can also work at different levels by differentiating the way the player has to move the ball from the right to the left side:
- Use both feet to move the ball
- Use only your preferred leg to move the ball
- Use only your non-preferred leg to move the ball
- Use only the outsides of your feet to move the ball
- Use only the insides of your feet to move the ball.